1. want to do sth. 鎯宠鍋氭煇浜?br />
I want to buy a new computer this afternoon.
2. would like to do sth.鎯宠鍋氭煇浜?br />
I would like to invite you to come to my birthday party this Saturday.
3. wish to do sth. 甯屾湜鍋氭煇浜?br />
I wish to live on the moon one day.
4. help to do sth. 甯姪鍋氭煇浜?br />
I often help to do some chores at home.
5. hope to do sth. 甯屾湜鍋氭煇浜?br />
I hope to have a good rest this weekend.
6. learn to do sth. 瀛︿細鍋氭煇浜?br />
He finally learned to play the piano with the help of the teacher.
7. manage to do sth. 璁炬硶鍋氭垚鏌愪簨
They managed to escape the fire yesterday.
8. offer to do sth. 涓诲姩鎻愬嚭鍋氭煇浜?br />
Never offer to teach fish to swim.
9. plan to do sth. 璁″垝鍋氭煇浜?br />
He plans to travel around the world.
10. afford to do sth. 璐熸媴寰楄捣鍋氭煇浜嬶紙鏃堕棿鎴栭噾閽辨柟闈級
We can’t afford to go abroad this summer.
11. agree to do sth. 鍋氭煇浜?br />
He agreed to do it at once.
12. arrange to do sth.瀹夋帓鍋氭煇浜?br />
I arrange to wash clothes tomorrow morning.
13. ask to do sth. 瑕佹眰鍋氭煇浜?br />
The boy asks to go to school by bike.
14. beg to do sth. 鎭虫眰鍋氭煇浜?br />
He begged not to be put into prison.
15. care to do sth. 鎰挎剰/鍠滄鍋氭煇浜?br />
16. choose to do sth. 閫夋嫨鍋氭煇浜?br />
He chose to believe what she had said.
17. decide to do sth. 鍐冲畾鍋氭煇浜?br />
She has decided to travel all over the world.
18. demand to do sth. 瑕佹眰鍋氭煇浜?br />
19. determine to do sth. 鍐冲績鍋氭煇浜?br />
He determined to learn French.
20. expect to do sth. 绛夊緟鍋氭煇浜?br />
I am expecting to hear from you soon.
21. fear to do sth. 鎯ф€曞仛鏌愪簨
She fears to live on the mountain.
22. prepare to do sth. 棰勫鍋氭煇浜?br />
They prepared to go hiking this Sunday.
23. pretend to do sth. 浼鍋氭煇浜?br />
She pretended not to see me.
24. promise to do sth. 绛斿簲鍋氭煇浜?br />
I have promised to give the children some books.
25. refuse to do sth. 鎷掔粷鍋氭煇浜?br />
She refused to buy a new cellphone for her boy.
1. practice doing sth. 缁冧範鍋氭煇浜?br />
I practice playing the piano twice a week.
2. consider doing sth. 鑰冭檻鍋氭煇浜?br />
I consider waiting a bit longer before I give up.
3. enjoy doing sth. 鍠滄鍋氭煇浜?br />
I enjoy playing basketball.
4. finish doing sth. 瀹屾垚鍋氭煇浜?br />
Let's finish doing the work together.
5. give up doing sth. 鏀惧純鍋氭煇浜?br />
My father has given up smoking.
6. imagine doing sth. 鎯宠薄鍋氭煇浜?br />
I can't imagine marrying such a woman.
7. keep doing sth. 涓€鐩村仛鏌愪簨
I kept studying English for 1 hour yesterday evening.
8. put off doing sth. 鎺ㄨ繜鍋氭煇浜?br />
Sometimes students put off doing their homework until the last minute.
9. risk doing sth. 鍐掗櫓鍋氭煇浜?br />
To win the gamble,he risked losing 100 dollars.
10. suggest doing sth. 寤鸿鍋氭煇浜?br />
I suggest traveling abroad next month.
11. admit doing sth. 鎵胯鍋氭煇浜?br />
He admitted making the mistake.
12. advise doing sth. 寤鸿鍋氭煇浜?br />
He advises going to see a movie.
13. allow doing sth. 鍏佽鍋氭煇浜?br />
We don't allow smoking in the classroom.
14. appreciate doing sth. 鎰熻阿鍋氭煇浜?br />
We shall appreciate hearing from you again.
15. avoid doing sth. 閬垮厤鍋氭煇浜?br />
Try to avoid drinking and smoking.
16. delay doing sth. 鎷栧欢鍋氭煇浜?br />
Why have you delayed writing to him?
17. deny doing sth. 鍚﹁鍋氭煇浜?br />
John denied signing the contract.
18. discuss doing sth. 璁ㄨ鍋氭煇浜?br />
I like to discuss doing sports with my friends.
19. dislike doing sth. 涓嶅枩娆㈠仛鏌愪簨
He dislikes dancing in public.
20. escape doing sth. 閫冭劚鍋氭煇浜?br />
He escaped being killed.
21. excuse doing sth. 鍘熻皡鍋氭煇浜?br />
He can't excuse coming late for work.
22. fancy doing sth. 鎯宠薄/鍠滅埍鍋氭煇浜?br />
Are you fancy buying some food with me?
23. forbid doing sth. 绂佹鍋氭煇浜?br />
They forbid parking here.
24. mention doing sth. 鎻愬強鍋氭煇浜?br />
He mentioned watching TV.
25. mind doing sth. 浠嬫剰鍋氭煇浜?br />
Would you mind opening window?
26. miss doing sth. 閿欒繃鍋氭煇浜?br />
The thief missed being caught yesterday.
27. permit doing sth. 鍏佽鍋氭煇浜?br />
We do not permit smoking in the office.
28. prohibit doing sth. 绂佹/闃绘鍋氭煇浜?br />
They prohibit smoking in public.
1. remember to do sth. 璁颁綇瑕佸仛鏌愪簨锛堟湭鍋氾級
remember doing sth. 璁板緱鍋氳繃鏌愪簨锛堝凡鍋氾級
Remember to close the door,please.璁扮潃鍏抽棬.
I remember closing the door.鎴戣寰楀叧浜嗛棬浜?
2. forget to do sth. 蹇樿鍘诲仛鏌愪簨锛堟湭鍋氾級
forget doing sth. 蹇樿鍋氳繃鏌愪簨锛堝凡鍋氾級
The light in the office is stil on. He forgot to turn it off. 鍔炲叕瀹ょ殑鐏繕鍦ㄤ寒鐫€,浠栧繕璁板叧浜?
He forgot turning the light off.
3. regret to do sth. 閬楁喚瑕佸仛鏌愪簨锛堟湭鍋氾級
regret doing sth. 鍚庢倲/鎶辨瓑鍋氳繃鏌愪簨锛堝凡鍋氾級
I regret to tell you that you can't pass the examination.
I regret disturbing yo so long.
4. try to do sth. 鍔姏鍋氭煇浜?br />
try doing sth. 灏濊瘯鍋氭煇浜?br />
He tries to get the apple above the shelf. But fails to reach it. After a while ,Brown comes in and try showing his ability.
5. mean to do sth. 璁″垝鍋氭煇浜?br />
mean doing sth. 鎰忓懗鐫€鍋氭煇浜?br />
I meant to go, but my father would not allow me to.
Doing that means wasting time.
6. can’t help to do sth. 涓嶈兘甯姪鍋氭煇浜?br />
can’t help doing sth. 鎯呬笉鑷鍋氭煇浜?br />
I can't help to do such stupid thing.
The movie is so funny. I can't help laughing!
7. go on to do sth. 缁х画鍋氬彟涓€浠朵簨
go on doing sth. 缁х画鍋氬悓涓€浠朵簨
He went on doing his homework in his room after supper.
After finishing his homework,he went on to read the text.
8. stop to do sth. 鍋滀笅鏉ュ幓鍋氬彟涓€浠朵簨
stop doing sth. 鍋滀笅姝ｅ湪鍋氱殑浜嬫儏
The two girls stopped talking when they saw me.
The two girls stopped to talk to me when they saw me.杩欎袱涓コ瀛╀竴鐪嬪埌鎴戝氨鍋滀笅鏉ュ拰鎴戣璇濄€?br />
1. advise sb. to do sth. 寤鸿鏌愪汉鍋氭煇浜?br />
2. allow sb. to do sth. 鍏佽鏌愪汉鍋氭煇浜?br />
3. ask sb. to do sth. 璇凤紙鍙級鏌愪汉鍋氭煇浜?br />
4. bear sb. to do sth. 蹇嶈€愭煇浜哄仛鏌愪簨
5. beg sb. to do sth. 鎭虫眰鏌愪汉鍋氭煇浜?br />
6. cause sb. to do sth. 瀵艰嚧鏌愪汉鍋氭煇浜?br />
7. command sb. to do sth. 鍛戒护鏌愪汉鍋氭煇浜?br />
8. drive sb. to do sth. 椹变娇鏌愪汉鍋氭煇浜?br />
9. elect sb. to do sth. 閫変妇鏌愪汉鍋氭煇浜?br />
10. encourage sb. to do sth. 榧撹垶鏌愪汉鍋氭煇浜?br />
11. expect sb. to do sth. 鏈熸湜鏌愪汉鍋氭煇浜?br />
12. forbid sb. to do sth. 绂佹鏌愪汉鍋氭煇浜?br />
13. force sb. to do sth. 寮鸿揩鏌愪汉鍋氭煇浜?br />
14. get sb. to do sth. 浣匡紙瑕侊級鏌愪汉鍋氭煇浜?br />
15. hate sb. to do sth. 璁ㄥ帉/鍘屾伓鏌愪汉鍋氭煇浜?br />
16. help sb. to do sth. 甯姪鏌愪汉鍋氭煇浜?br />
17. intend sb. to do sth. 鎵撶畻瑕佹煇浜哄仛鏌愪簨
18. invite sb. to do sth. 閭€璇锋煇浜哄仛鏌愪簨
19. leave sb. to do sth. 鐣欎笅鏌愪汉鍋氭煇浜?br />
20. like sb. to do sth. 鍠滄鏌愪汉鍋氭煇浜?br />
21. mean sb. to do sth. 璁″垝瑕佹煇浜哄仛鏌愪簨
22. need sb. to do sth. 闇€姹傛煇浜哄仛鏌愪簨
23. order sb. to do sth. 鍛戒护鏌愪汉鍋氭煇浜?br />
24. permit sb. to do sth. 鍏佽鏌愪汉鍋氭煇浜?br />
25. persuade sb. to do sth. 璇存湇鏌愪汉鍋氭煇浜?br />
26. prefer sb. to do sth. 瀹佹効鏌愪汉鍋氭煇浜?br />
27. request sb. to do sth. 瑕佹眰鏌愪汉鍋氭煇浜?br />
28. remind sb. to do sth. 鎻愰啋鏌愪汉鍋氭煇浜?br />
29. teach sb. to do sth. 鏁欐煇浜哄仛鏌愪簨
30. tell sb. to do sth. 鍛婅瘔/璁╂煇浜哄仛鏌愪簨
31. train sb. to do sth. 璁粌鏌愪汉鍋氭煇浜?br />
32. trouble sb. to do sth. 楹荤儲鏌愪汉鍋氭煇浜?br />
33. want sb. to do sth. 鎯宠鏌愪汉鍋氭煇浜?br />
34. warn sb. to do sth. 璀﹀憡鏌愪汉鍋氭煇浜?br />
35. wish sb. to do sth. 甯屾湜鏌愪汉鍋氭煇浜?br />
1. see sb. do sth. 鐪嬪埌鏌愪汉鍋氫簡鏌愪簨
I saw a big bird fly over the roof of the house yesterday.鏄ㄥぉ锛屾垜鐪嬪埌涓€鍙ぇ楦熼杩囦簡灞嬮《銆?br />
2. watch sb. do sth. 瑙傜湅鏌愪汉鍋氫簡鏌愪簨
I watched the thief steal money from others' pockets.
3. notice sb. do sth. 娉ㄦ剰鍒版煇浜哄仛浜嗘煇浜?br />
I noticed him leave the room.
4. observe sb. do sth. 瑙傚療鍒版煇浜哄仛浜嗘煇浜?br />
He has observed the girl come into the house.
5. look at sb. do sth. 鐪嬬潃鏌愪汉鍋氫簡鏌愪簨
I looked at him do his homework just now.
6. hear sb. do sth. 鍚埌鏌愪汉鍋氫簡鏌愪簨
I heard him sing an English song half an hour ago.
7. listen to sb. do sth. 鍚潃鏌愪汉鍋氫簡鏌愪簨
I listened to him read the passage aloud in English yesterday.
8. make sb. do sth. 浣挎煇浜哄仛鏌愪簨
I made the students elect a monitor.
9. let sb. do sth. 璁╂煇浜哄仛鏌愪簨
Let me help you wash your clothes.
10. have sb. do sth. 浣挎煇浜哄仛鏌愪簨
My mom haves me do some housework every weekend.
11. feel sb. do sth. 鎰熻鏌愪汉鍋氫簡鏌愪簨
I felt the rain drop on the roof last night.
see sb. do sth. 鐪嬪埌鏌愪汉鍋氫簡鏌愪簨
see sb. doing sth. 鐪嬪埌鏌愪汉姝ｅ湪鍋氭煇浜?br />
see sb./sth. done 鐪嬪埌鏌愪汉/鏌愮墿琚?.....
I see him make the phone call.
I see him making a phone call.鎴戠湅鍒颁粬姝ｅ湪鎵撶數璇濄€傦紙寮鸿皟鐪嬪埌浠栨鍦ㄦ墦鐢佃瘽,骞舵病鏈夌湅瑙佸叏杩囩▼.锛?br />
We often see him surrounded by much work.